The best camp grounds in Cameron County
Sizerville State Park
- 23 RV hook-ups and tent sites.
- Most sites have electricity.
- Flush toilets, showers, and sanitary dump station are available.
- Five walk-in tent sites offer a secluded streamside setting.
Learn more about staying at Sizerville State Park.
Sinnemahoning State Park
- 5 RV and tent sites.
- Electric hook-ups, washhouse, and dump station
- 1 modern cabin sleeps 12.
Learn more about staying at Sinnemahoning State Park.
Elk Country Campground
- RV sites have water and electric
- Primitive Tent sites
- Pets Allowed
Learn more about staying at Elk Country Campground.
Camping on DCNR Land: What You Need to Know
Camping on land managed by the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) is a great way to explore the beautiful wilderness in the county.
What to Bring:
- Make sure to bring all your camping essentials like a tent, sleeping bag, and camping stove, as well as enough food and water to keep you going throughout your stay.
Regulations to Follow:
- Follow the camping regulations set by the DCNR, like rules about campfire building and wildlife management, to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Keep in mind that some areas may have specific local guidelines, so be sure to check them out before you head out for your adventure!
- Obtain your permit online today and start planning your adventure. Hassle-free and convenient, secure your spot and enjoy the wilderness with ease.
“Cameron County truly is a timeless respite from the pace of modern life. I felt reconnected with the natural world.”
– RECENT VISITOR